Thursday, July 17, 2008

Downloading Movies Onto Your iPod

As I get older I realize it's harder for me to keep up with the latest trends and technological advancements. Not too long ago I was on top of the technological world. there wasn't a gadget or anything or the electronic sort that I didn't know about or have. Lately, it's a totally different story. put it this way, up until a few days ago I was stuck in the CD age. The sad thing is I didn't think there was anything better! boy was I wrong! Anyways, one of my greatest pastimes has been watching movies.

Just a couple of days ago I decided to go up to the local electronics store and take a look at whats going on in the world of technology. I was introduced to the iPod. at first I thought it to be too much work and too much money. As I listened to the salesman and thought about what a caveman I was I started to think differently. By the end of his presentation I was sold. I have to admit though, I still had no clue how in the world I was going to make that thing work! Surprisingly (at least to me) it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I read the instructions and even went online to really figure out the capability of what I had purchased.

When I found out that I could download movies onto my iPod I was overjoyed! The next step was to go online and find a website that I could download movies from and I had never done anything like that ever before. Once again I found it easier than I thought to accomplish my task. The quality of the movies I have downloaded are very good. While I wouldn't watch a movie on my iPod over my TV, it's great for when I travel. So, if there's any other techno-dinosaurs out there I would encourage you to step into the new ages!

Jon Peterson is a lifetime Connecticut resident. a pressman by trade and a family man for sure. the iPod he purchased was an apple. the website he uses for his movies is ipodmoviesman.

Streamyx Online Registration
Streamyx Combo
Streamyx Packages
Streamyx Tmpoint
Streamyx
Streamyx Technical
Streamyx Registration
Streamyx Combo 110
Streamyx Value Added Services
Streamyx Combo 60
Streamyx Combo Terms and Conditions
Streamyx Business Packages
Streamyx Combo 90
Streamyx Soho
Streamyx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home